Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Hybrid View

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    Cool to see all the brands on the top 8, not only Skodas hehe. Also, nice run by Armstrong. and its weird to see Hayden losing positions in the end again. The car is good, he is good. whats happening.
    bummed for Mcrae not making it to the podium.
    great event. always a 'blessing' to watch some rallying without thinking "oh, so few cars. whats going to happen next year? oh these tires are so trashy. ahh we need manufacturers" haha :P

Liked 9,380 Times in 4,992 Posts
    This year's event was also totally dry which isnt always the case. Rain and fog could make it a lot more 'exciting' for those that cant appreciate the skill and precision involved on the dry.

Liked 136 Times in 72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    This year's event was also totally dry which isnt always the case. Rain and fog could make it a lot more 'exciting' for those that cant appreciate the skill and precision involved on the dry.
    This is true. For example, in 2020 it was a crazy wheather

Liked 9,380 Times in 4,992 Posts
    Extensive highlights programme filmed by local tv (Deportes TV Canaria). Good quality action and some unique
    overlays of drivers lines in corners:

https://youtu.be/lC8VIPbhQTY?si=JsIYpjdOHsKcnU2o

5. Likes: manthey (7th May 2024)
    Liked 136 Times in 72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Extensive highlights programme filmed by local tv (Deportes TV Canaria). Good quality action and some unique
    overlays of drivers lines in corners:

https://youtu.be/lC8VIPbhQTY?si=JsIYpjdOHsKcnU2o
    The media usually make a great follow-up of the rally, live TV, radio, newspapers (even coverpages) etc....

Liked 3,802 Times in 1,690 Posts
    This video is really great. I can agree that watching this rally, especially from helicopter, can be quite boring. But if you find good spots, it can be entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVzEQcEKi_Y

8. Likes: dimviii (7th May 2024),Fast Eddie WRC (8th May 2024),lancia037 (7th May 2024),TWRC (8th May 2024)
    Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    This video is really great. I can agree that watching this rally, especially from helicopter, can be quite boring. But if you find good spots, it can be entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVzEQcEKi_Y
    The video is nice but large part of it is taken from places where spectators shall not be allowed and therefore shound't be counted as spots for spectating.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    Thoughts on Lukyanuk's performance on the rally? I wanted to see him getting on the top 5, but I guess hes not there yet. Too long outside of a rally car maybe? I havent seen if he got any issues during the weekend tho.

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    Thoughts on Lukyanuk's performance on the rally? I wanted to see him getting on the top 5, but I guess hes not there yet. Too long outside of a rally car maybe? I havent seen if he got any issues during the weekend tho.
    he wasnt pleased with car setup mentioned at stage stops.

Liked 3,802 Times in 1,690 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    He was starting after very long break, with brand new codriver and brand new car, where he was trying to find correct setup suitable for him. And he had health issues before start of the rally. On the other hand, competition was very strong and his rivals were going really fast.