With the forums all but dead, I'm still shocked nobody has made a thread. If you didn't watch, you are missing on on how much the cars at the front are converging..... the rules are working!

Max makes a clean sweep of it, but it didn't seem to come easy. Though the first couple of practice sessions I was wondering if he could put it on pole. He did, but it was clear there was a question mark on things. And the race proved the same.... RB is not just walking away from everyone else. With McLaren coming on strong and Ferrari as well, it's just a matter of time before RB aren't on the top step again.

Things at the top are getting tougher and tougher for the teams. They are all fighting, and just when you think any given car or driver has the upper hand at a race, the tables often turn. Piastri made Ferrari nervous, Lando made Max nervous, and Checo paid a big price for his poor qually effort. Some great drives towards the midfield as well, with Stroll having a good race by running long, as well as Yuki having a solid weekend all around. Merc couldn't have done much better, though I do think that pitting Russel for "safety reasons" was a bit dodgy myself, even if they did manage fast lap due to the stop and new tires. Both Haas cars just out of the points, and though his qually was poor KMag did a good job of recovery. A really crap weekend for Alonso, which is rare but proves him human. Merc seemed to be just kind of in their own space, not really out of touch with cars ahead but no real threat either, and no real threats from behind.

Less than 8 tenths in it at the end. I think Lando would have had a fighting chance within a couple more laps. He may have not got close enough this time around, but he got close enough to make Max feel some pressure again. And at this rate, unless Checo ups his game RB are going to feel the pressure on the WCC title.